Have you ever tried to do a certain task, or master a certain technique & you just couldn’t get it right?
Don’t be too hard on yourself anymore. It’s alright, you’re learning and it is perfectly ok to be a learner & make mistakes. Let’s discuss how you handle learning new skills!
Some of the projects that I’ve been working on lately!
Peace and blessings to you.
Add your comments to the blog, or tweet us on twitter: @AffirmationTym
You Tube – Stefania Lintonbon
Find us on itunes, Amazon and Google Play: search for “Stefania Lintonbon” for a selection of affirmation and meditation mp3s. They retail for around a £.99 [$.99] investment per mp3.
● Affirmations for Better Breathing
● Affirmations for Better Confidence, Vitality and Energy
● Affirmations for Health and Well Being
● Affirmations for Children & Teens
● Rose Quartz Meditation
● Amethyst Meditation
● Power Up! 25 Positive Affirmations to Start Your Day
● Power Down! 25 Positive Affirmations to End Your Day
Here’s the player for today’s podcast: